Hysteroscopy / Adhesion Prevention
OXIPLEX®/IU for Intrauterine Adhesions
Efficacious, Easy to Use and Precise
Di Spiezio Sardo et al used Oxiplex/AP following hysteroscopic metroplasty to expand dysmorphic uteri in a prospective, observational study in 30 infertile women.
- Oxiplex/AP gel was applied into the uterine cavity at the completion of the procedure through the in ow channel of the hysteroscope.
- At the mean follow-up of 15 months, clinical pregnancy rate was 57% and term delivery rate was 65%.
- Low incidence of post surgical synechiae attributed to the use of Oxiplex/AP gel.
Di Spiezio Sardo et al used Oxiplex/AP following hysteroscopic surgery in a randomized study of 110 patients.
- Follow-up at one month showed that Oxiplex/AP treated patients had fewer ‘de novo’ adhesions (6% vs 22%) compared to control.
- Patients treated with Oxiplex/AP also demonstrated improvement in the degree of patency of the internal uterine osteum.
Fuchs et al. used Oxiplex/AP following hysteroscopic surgery in a randomized study of 52 women.
- Follow up at 20 months showed that Oxiplex/AP treated patients had fewer moderate to severe intra-uterine adhesions (4% vs 14%) compared to control.
- Patients treated with Oxiplex/AP had an improved fertility rate (27% vs 14%) compared to controls.
Read more at www.fziomed.com